marți, 31 august 2010

new items in my wardrobe



I absolutely adore those leggings..I loved 'em at the first sight.(seen 'em on The Blonde Salad) also I've seen a girl in Vama Veche wearing a pair of harem pants with the same print, they were simply amazing and I said that I must have 'em.. Bad luck that I haven't seen them on their online shop. maybe next time :D
And about those wedges.. hmm I wanted to buy 'em sooo much in march but they were sold out in stores. The color I wanted was black, but in the new collection black doesn't exist anymore, so I bought them in this print, which actually is in the trends and luckly this pair of wedges is cheaper now: 10 euros! (in march were 20 euros)

what do you think about my new purchases? :)

4 comentarii:

  1. I just died, these are the most stylish leggings I've seen. And yes, I remember seeing them on Chiara's blog. What can I say about your leopard print wedges, just fabulous. Sa le porti cu placere si de abia astept sa vad ce tinute creezi cu ele.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. haha, I wanted the wedges in black too but my mom didn't find them:)
    they look great this way too:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. @Laura Tenshi: thanks cutieee <3 si eu abia astept sa ajunga coletul!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. @nookie: imda, bad luck :(. dar le poti gasi pe ebay! le-am vazut si cu 5-10 euro. :) you'd better try to find 'em there!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you for your comments! You make my day better :) lots of love!