miercuri, 6 iunie 2012

Unveiled





H&M shirt, flats, sunnies, H&M trend pants, borrowed Mango purse

Unfortunately I have lost the pictures from the fair somewhere in my pc. As soon as I find them I will update the post. This is what I wore there, something comfy for shopping, I was in a biiig search for prom shoes.. so this is a laate outfit post.. from about a month ago :D

Have a nice day!
Sandra

PS: for those who love body jewelry check out Fresh Trends ! It's an online body jewelry retailer based in the U.S. where you can find quality jewels. I can declare myself in love with some jewels I have found over there so take a look on it ;)!



16 comentarii:

  1. Very cute! You know I love those pants!

    P.S: Poti sa participi la concursul de pe blogul meu pentru a castiga o pereche similara cu a ta. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. mercic, mercic.. abia ce mi-am mai luat o pereche de pantaloni inflorati de la Zara.. si am standerul plin ochi de haine inflorate :)) thanks anyway!! :*

      Ștergere
  2. Foarte misto pantalonii. Ador pantalonii cu print sau stil pijama. Cine ar fi crezut acum 3 ani de ex. ca vom ajunge sa purtam si asa ceva? :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. mda :D indeed.. dar hai maai ca nu sunt chiar asa pijama :)))

      Ștergere
  3. Ai tai nu, intradevar. Dar am eu unii de la H&M de care tot zice mama ca sunt de pijama :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Love it!
    The pants are gorgeous, but you already know it!
    ;o)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. J'aime beaucoup ton pantalon!!! C'est super!!!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Beautiful outfit, congratulations ..
    I'll wait on my blog, I'd love to have you among my followers, I just added Google Friend Connect on my blog ..

    I follow with Bloglovin ..
    Kisses <3
    Oana :)

    www.style-muses.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you for your comments! You make my day better :) lots of love!