joi, 17 iunie 2010

yesterday's outfit


wearing: ZARA shirt; H&M The Garden Collection shorts; random clogs; Sonia Rykiel for H&M bracelets and C&A purse

This is the new pair of shoes I've bought from the town (geez, I never find interesting things in the stores but this pair was looking okay, simple, comfortable..and cheap) haha. I've ordered online a Zara playsuit, cannot wait to wear it.arrr. My last days were very boring because I had nothing to do, except the hours I spend drawing (yessss, I'm preparing for the FUTURE!) Now I'm drawing basic things, sooner I'll draw human body and after that.. guess what! :D
Next days I think I'll visit some friends in Bucharest because I miss 'em and I want to change "the boring-city air" I live in.

kisses
Sandra

ps: excuse my bad hair day !

Un comentariu:

  1. nice blog! so glad to see stylish people around here! good luck with the drawing, i'm preparing for arts too, well, different section...i want to study painting but fashion designing remains a dream too:))haha. keep up the good work!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you for your comments! You make my day better :) lots of love!