vineri, 26 iulie 2013

A tights story








Veneziana Diana tights, shirt,skirt & shoes Zara

Hello lovelies! After so many time, I'm happy to announce that I am back in business!
The first year of college was awesome and hard, I learned many things, I met true friends and nice people and so on. I've been gone in the last weeks, I went to the seaside and I visited my great grandparents :) Dragos was busy with his licence and now we're finally free!

Last days I got a package with the most comfortable and awesome pair of tights ever. When it comes to tights I'm kinda pretentious, I want them to be resistant, to have a nice model but most important, to be comfortable and to leave me free to move.
Veneziana tights are just perfect! They have many awesome pairs of tights and they come in many colours. My favourite model was Diana. It is a pair of tights that looks just like stockings, oh my.. can you tell how much I love this pair! It is both classy and sexy, and I already have many cool outfits in my mind with this awesome pair of tights!

What do you think? Don't forget to visit veneziana.fr !

See you soon,
Sandra

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you for your comments! You make my day better :) lots of love!