luni, 3 decembrie 2012

Gala Avanpremiere 11

We are a lil' bit late with this post because we just got the pictures. I hope you like them.
Well, last week, thanks to my fashion design student card, I went with two other fashion colleagues and Dragos to Gala Avanpremiere to admire the collections and to get inspired. I selected a couple of pictures with our favourite collections, with the most fabulous pieces. I must add that I am in love with 2 collections: A&S Negrulescu - Raven and Iris Serban - Elements. 




Carmen Chereches – Lost in dreams

 

A&S Negrulescu - Raven


my absolutely fav one 




Loredana Novotni - sacRED




Iris Serban - Elements


 and another favourite

of course we loved Natalia Vasiliev - Dreams of Florence collecton, but we ran out of battery..


xx
S&D

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you for your comments! You make my day better :) lots of love!